Target(s) missing or broken...

Alexandra Chatwin-Dalgleish

Jul 4, 2024, 1:20:16 AM (yesterday) Jul 4
to QLab
Hi there,

I've hit a road block, I've operated Qlab, however I'm new to the programming/editing side to things.
How do I fix a missing or broken target(s), is there risk if I experiment with a show file to fix it? can I duplicate the file first? so I don't loose my current show file if I make a mistake while trying to solve this.
Looking forward to hearing your response.

Sincerely,
Alex

sftechguy

Jul 4, 2024, 2:13:29 AM (yesterday) Jul 4
to QLab
It's never a bad idea to make a backup copy first. Are you inheriting a workspace or creating one from scratch?

-s

Message has been deleted