Cue Cart re-trigger

theater ulm

Jan 26, 2023, 6:52:21 AM1/26/23
to QLab
maybe i'm blind, but in a cue cart i want the cues to get a re-trigger. the cue should always be played when i press the button. unfortunately i can't find anything. thanks

micpool

Jan 26, 2023, 10:03:00 AM1/26/23
to QLab
Screenshot 2023-01-26 at 15.02.08.png

micpool

Jan 26, 2023, 10:51:51 AM1/26/23
to QLab
Or if you want sampler style retriggering with a release time overlap

Screenshot 2023-01-26 at 15.50.25.png

Screen recording attached
Screen Recording 2023-01-26 at 15.48.26.mov

theater ulm

Jan 27, 2023, 4:37:45 AM1/27/23
to QLab
what I say: I'm blind at it's so simple. Thanks again.

Karlheinz

theater ulm

Jan 27, 2023, 7:36:57 AM1/27/23
to QLab
ok, but one Problem: retriever works. but when I use the playlist for fades ect. only the first one will play with the cart trigger. when I go to the playlist, it works fine.

Karlheinz

Cart Trigger 2.mp4

micpool

Jan 27, 2023, 8:32:36 AM1/27/23
to QLab
I can see from your screen recording you are probably programming a bell for Tre Sbirri, una Carozza  (End of Act 1 of Puccini's Tosca)

Beyond that I don't really understand your workspace,  in particular why you have a start first and enter group, instead of a start random group and why it contains fades when you need to set all the audio cues  to fade and stop peers over time (1.0)

Screenshot 2023-01-27 at 13.31.47.png

Attached is a screen recording of what I think you are trying to achieve

Mic

Tosca.mov

micpool

Jan 27, 2023, 8:35:29 AM1/27/23
to QLab
And here's the workspace
Sampler style Glocke F.zip

theater ulm

Jan 30, 2023, 5:13:06 AM1/30/23
to QLab
Hej, you're a freak. Yes it's for Tosca :-) Don't know why, but it will work. Thanks a lot

Karlheinz