RDM With Qlab

blindeye 1995

Jun 13, 2024, 9:36:53 AMJun 13
to QLab
Is There an ption to use RDMNet or simular protocols to implement rdm directly into qlab? my usecase would be to monitor lamp hours on some movinglights or to make it easyer to find and fix patching problems or just to monitor my rig.

With King Regards Max

Sam Kusnetz

Jun 13, 2024, 2:27:18 PMJun 13
to ql...@googlegroups.com
QLab does not support RDM.

It is on our list of potential future features, but that list is very long!

Best
Sam
Sam Kusnetz (he/him) | Figure 53

--
Contact support anytime: sup...@figure53.com
Follow QLab on Threads: https://threads.net/@QLabApp

Andy Dolph

Jun 13, 2024, 2:59:07 PMJun 13
to ql...@googlegroups.com
It would be great to add streaming ACN also if it’s not already on the list.

I have a situation that would dramatically simplify.

blindeye 1995

Jun 13, 2024, 3:10:24 PMJun 13
to ql...@googlegroups.com
And configuration options for unicast artnet even if the device on the other end dosnt support probing

With King regards
Max