Volume Levels

Terence Revill

Jun 3, 2024, 10:49:31 AMJun 3
to QLab
Hi
Is there anyway I can set all the volumes to the same level once i have loaded them into qlab

Thank you
regards
Terry

Chris Ashworth

Jun 3, 2024, 11:47:12 AMJun 3
to ql...@googlegroups.com
Hi Terry,

There are several ways to do this, but probably the easiest is to use batch editing:

- Command-A to select all cues
- From the “Basics” tab of the inspector, use the popup button to “select only Audio cues”
- The edit the volume level of all selected cues to be whatever you want

best,
Chris

Sean Mullins

Jun 3, 2024, 9:02:08 PMJun 3
to QLab
Additionally, if you’re looking to set the same relative volume for all cues, there is a handy script from the QLab Cookbook that will let you do just that.

I use it all the time, and it saves me a lot of time when prepping shows!