Boston help needed ASAP

carville...@gmail.com

Jun 13, 2022, 9:12:57 PM6/13/22
to QLab
Is there anyone available in Boston who could help a group get Qlab up and running. The show is programmed but they can not get the computer and projector to play together. I’m leaning towards an OS setting but it might be Qlab. Ideally they need someone 6/14 or 15 to help sort this out. Paid.

m...@stevensokulski.com

Jun 14, 2022, 7:56:17 PM6/14/22
to QLab
Hi there! Have you gotten what you needed?

I have a long background in remote IT and in supporting touring and resident shows, often from afar. If you're still in need, I might be able to get you patched up remotely if you've got some hands on the ground that I could be put in touch with.

carville...@gmail.com

Jun 14, 2022, 8:56:55 PM6/14/22
to QLab
Upgrading Qlab helped solve some of the interface issues, and a new cable to the projector solved the rest of it.