Qlab Scripts for osc

Mat Rnd

Mar 20, 2023, 6:21:06 AM3/20/23
to QLab
Hi everyone, i would like to make a preview interface in chataigne with OSC messages sended by qlab via network cues.
To do that, i think to make a script which change temporarily the prefixe of all the OSC messages of the next group cue. Concretely when I go my cue1, I want to send "/cue1" on every cue of the group cue 1 and "/preview/cue2" on every cue of group cue 2, BUT after, when I want to go my group cue 2, I want to send "/cue2" on every cue of group cue 2 and "/preview/cue3" on every cue of the group cue 3 et cætera... Do you have guys any idea to do this script? I tried to use the preview function but I dont know how to change the value of all and i don't really know applescript.
Maybe there is a function that already exist in qlab which don't need to use apple scripts?

micpool

Mar 20, 2023, 7:03:07 AM3/20/23
to QLab
What’s a preview interface?