跳到第一則未讀訊息

Kalman Tarr

未讀,
2023年3月11日 下午1:32:022023/3/11
收件者:QLab
Good evening guys,

I've got two simple questions.
The first,
In OSC dictionary we can find the '/cue/{cue_number}/numChannelsIn' which shows the number of input channels.
But we can't find anything similar among the 'outputs', there is no.
How to determine the correct number of active outputs of audio 'cues'?

The second,
I take names of audio cues in cue list, their lengths are different.
I print it out, and a new data follows it e.g time value, separated with 'tab' character.
E.g: "alfabetadelta"&tab&0:11,00 and
       "alfa"&tab&0:03,00
How can I extend the shorter one to the length of longer one?
I used 'space' characters to extend. But it doesn't work properly.
Any help please....

Sincerely,
Kalman

Tom Colburn

未讀,
2023年3月11日 下午1:49:362023/3/11
收件者:ql...@googlegroups.com
Regarding your second question: how are you printing? If you are using Word or a similar program, the default tab setting is .5”. Your second item is likely shorter than that, so the time value starts at .5”. In whatever program you are using to print, can you set your first tab to be further than your longest audio cue name?

Alternately, copy and paste in Excel. The data should be in different columns and you can adjust the first column to the length of the longest name.

Tom

--
Contact support anytime: sup...@figure53.com
Follow QLab on Twitter: https://twitter.com/QLabApp

Kalman Tarr

未讀,
2023年3月11日 下午3:16:042023/3/11
收件者:ql...@googlegroups.com
Hi Tom,
Generally I use text edit app.
No tabs no anything else.
This is the problem.
Kalman

Tom Colburn

未讀,
2023年3月11日 下午3:23:592023/3/11
收件者:ql...@googlegroups.com
You should be able to accomplish this online with Google Sheets. I did a copy/paste from a QLab Cue List to a blank Sheet. Added the headings, adjusted the column width and hid some unneeded columns.

Hope this helps!

Tom

回覆所有人
回覆作者