Devamp out within slice, but set auto follow for next track

Morven Harrison

Jun 22, 2022, 4:36:17 PM6/22/22
to QLab
Evening all,

Stuck on a basic, have got tied up in knots, hopefully someone can help me out my misery.

I have a track (Track A) with a sliced vamp within the middle.  Fine, track A plays, devamp works, track A continues.  At the end of the track A I want it to direct segue into the next track (track B) without a trigger.
However, I can't set my track A to "Auto-follow" because the de-vamp cue skips over.  I don't want to set my devamp to Auto-follow, as it would mean track B starting as soon as the devamp was triggered.

So, if I want track B to direct segue from track A, but track A has a devamp cue from a mid way slice.... how do I get it to auto follow?!

Thanks...

Rich Walsh

Jun 22, 2022, 5:04:40 PM6/22/22
to ql...@googlegroups.com
Add another Devamp Cue targeting the slice after the loop.

Rich

--
Contact support anytime: sup...@figure53.com
Follow QLab on Twitter: https://twitter.com/QLabApp