Fade curve

Kalman Tarr

May 31, 2024, 5:04:35 PMMay 31
to QLab
Hi Pros,
I stuck in a workflow. I would like to set the Fade cue's curve parameters. I'll show you where I stand.

tell application "QLab" to tell front workspace

if not (inspector visibility) then set (inspector visibility) to true

tell application "System Events"

tell application "QLab" to activate

click button 4 of group 1 of splitter group 1 of window "20240523-ssel.qlab5 — Main Cue List" of application process "QLab"

click pop up button 2 of group 1 of splitter group 1 of window "20240523-ssel.qlab5 — Main Cue List" of application process "QLab"

log (get value of pop up button 2 of group 1 of splitter group 1 of window "20240523-ssel.qlab5 — Main Cue List" of application process "QLab")

set value of pop up button 2 of group 1 of splitter group 1 of window "20240523-ssel.qlab5 — Main Cue List" of application process "QLab" to 3 (or the name of curve????)

end tell

end tell

And I do not know really the name of the element where S-Curve is written.
Screenshot 2024-05-31 at 22.48.40.png
Help me move on.
Thanks in advance.
Best,
Kalman

Rich Walsh

Jun 1, 2024, 9:41:21 PMJun 1
to ql...@googlegroups.com
Did you try Google: https://www.google.com/search?q=applescript+select+pop+up+button? First hit gets you to:

tell application "System Events" to tell (first application process whose bundle identifier is "com.figure53.QLab.5")
tell pop up button 2 of group 1 of splitter group 1 of window 1
click
delay 0.1
click menu item "S-Curve" of menu 1
end tell
end tell

Rich

Kalman Tarr

Jun 2, 2024, 2:00:14 AMJun 2
to QLab
Thank you Rich for your great help!
Kalman

Kalman Tarr

Jun 2, 2024, 9:35:53 AMJun 2
to QLab
Hi Rich,
I'm using your script offer. It works great. But I have a related question.
I switch curve shape to Parametric type. In this situation I can give value to 'intensity' through next to it the 'text field'. I wolud like to give value but not work for me. I'll show you my test:

tell application "System Events" to tell (first application process whose bundle identifier is "com.figure53.QLab.5")

tell pop up button 2 of group 1 of splitter group 1 of window 1

click

delay 0.1

click menu item kurva of menu 1

end tell

tell text field 2 of group 1 of splitter group 1 of window 1

set selected to true

delay 0.1

set value to 1.3

end tell

end tell

Where I make misstake? Or what I do not undertand?

Thanks for your help.
Sincerely,
Kalman

Kalman Tarr

Jun 2, 2024, 11:09:49 AMJun 2
to QLab
Rich,
I found the right way.
I am happy now!
This was the missing script part.

tell text field 2 of group 1 of splitter group 1 of window 1

set focused to true

delay 0.1

set value to 1.3 as text

end tell