Setting the size of the Audition window

fg

Jan 22, 2023, 3:29:17 PM1/22/23
to QLab
Is it possible to set the size of the Audition window?

I'm planning on using a 1920x1080 display, and want to scale the geometry appropriately whilst auditioning

Thanks

Rich Walsh

Jan 22, 2023, 3:59:12 PM1/22/23
to ql...@googlegroups.com
You’ll need to adjust for the name of the window, and what size you want, but this should work:

tell application "System Events" to tell (first application process whose bundle identifier is "com.figure53.QLab.5")

tell (first window whose value of static text 1 contains "Audition Output: Stage 2")

set position to {0, 38}

set size to {960, 540}

end tell

end tell

The aspect ratio of the auditioned image doesn’t seem to be affected by the window size, so I’m not sure why it’s important?

Rich

micpool

Jan 22, 2023, 4:01:59 PM1/22/23
to QLab
The size and position of the audition windows is saved with the workspace, so you can just move and size them for your screen layout and save.

Mic