learning together

Chris Ashworth

Feb 3, 2023, 3:33:15 PM2/3/23
to ql...@googlegroups.com
Dear internet neighbors,

I wanted to reach out to the list today with a gentle encouragement to bring a compassionate and patient spirit to this forum.

Tone can be such a tricky thing to communicate in text, across cultures, with people we don’t know. We also have a wide range of people here, at various stages of their careers and experience, and many folks for whom English is a second language.

Which is all to say, I hope for us to renew our mindfulness about meeting people in a constructive spirit, assuming positive intent, and meeting others in a way that welcomes both what they do know and what they don’t know yet.  (I continue to have a LOT of things I don’t know, and am grateful for folks patience when I am learning it. :) )

With gratitude,
Chris

tfr...@gmail.com

Feb 3, 2023, 5:49:19 PM2/3/23
to ql...@googlegroups.com
In lieu of not being on a social media platform, I’ll write it out:

“Terrance liked this message”

On Feb 3, 2023, at 3:33 PM, Chris Ashworth <ch...@figure53.com> wrote:

--
Contact support anytime: sup...@figure53.com
Follow QLab on Twitter: https://twitter.com/QLabApp

Simon VB

Feb 27, 2023, 5:17:11 AM2/27/23
to QLab
I wholeheartedly agree!
This should be made into a 'pinned topic' (if something of the sort exists in Google Groups)!