Osbot Tail Air + OSC commands.

Andrew Lee

Jun 1, 2024, 9:41:50 PMJun 1
to QLab
Hi does anyone have experience with the Osbot tail air? i am trying to control the camera via OSC commands. but I dont quite understand how do I input them into Qlab.

Example of OSC script provided by osbot.. in Qlab Network I would create a new Patch name Osbot, localhost and do i enter 57710 or 57120 ?
Screenshot 2024-06-02 at 10.39.08 AM.png

In this example say I want the osbot tail air to Start/ stop recording
Screenshot 2024-06-02 at 10.16.21 AM.png

What do i enter to start recording? not sure about the above:
/OBSBOT/Camera/TailAir/SetRecording/i1

Thank You for your help!!

micpool

Jun 2, 2024, 11:57:59 AMJun 2
to QLab
I only have an OBSBOT Tiny Mk1 But I can get most of it to work with QLab.
With the tiny, the OSC communicates with the OBSBOT webcam app, not the camera; this may be different with the Tail as it is probably addressable by its own  IP address. The Tiny just connects to a host computer via USB

Try UDP first

The OSC messages are just the Address followed by a space and space separated arguments e.g. /OBSBOT/WebCam/General/SetZoom 50

Ignore the variable 1 and value 1 columns.

Screenshot 2024-06-02 at 16.56.26 copy.jpg

Mic

Screen Recording 2024-06-02 at 16.47.21-HD 720p.mov

Andrew Lee

Jun 2, 2024, 5:59:20 PMJun 2
to ql...@googlegroups.com

Thank you Mic!!

This was very helpful! And I got it to work!!

--
Contact support anytime: sup...@figure53.com
Follow QLab on Threads: https://threads.net/@QLabApp