Video issue screen is outputting greens and purples only through Qlab - Looking for help

Krendl Krendle

Jul 1, 2021, 3:15:54 PM7/1/21
to QLab
Hello! My first in here and hoping to learn and participate as my knowledge grows.

The situation that I am stumped on....

I am running Qlab 4.6.9 and using my ATEM Mini Pro for the with Cannon Camcorders (2 of them).

I am plugged in into a LED Video wall for my output source.

When I run my live video feed without Qlab every works perfect on the screen. But when I run the live camera feed through the ATEM Mini into Qlab it is coming out in a hot green and Purple color only.

What am I doing wrong? What can  I check to troubleshoot the situation?

Attached is an image of the screen and what it looks like when I click go on my cue in Qlab

Thanks in advance

~ Krendl

green video output.jpg

Sam Kusnetz

Jul 7, 2021, 9:50:50 AM7/7/21
to ql...@googlegroups.com
Hello Krendl

I don’t know if you solved your problem or not, but usually when video looks all pink and green by accident it’s because there’s one device in your chain that’s using RGB colorspace, and another using YUV colorspace. Switching colorspaces on one end or the other will get the job done most likely.

Best
Sam

––
Sam Kusnetz [he/him/his] (what is this?)
Figure 53
https://qlab.app | https://figure53.com
--
Contact support anytime: sup...@figure53.com