QLab 5.4.1 now available

Chris Ashworth

Jun 20, 2024, 4:44:43 PM (9 days ago) Jun 20
to ql...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

Thanks for your help in identifying some early bugs in version 5.4!

We’ve just released version 5.4.1, which we believe addresses several issues.

Highlights include:

ADDED: A network device definition for Glypheo.

CHANGED: Workspaces saved in v5.4+ can no longer be opened in QLab 5.3.8 or earlier because of data structure changes that are not backward-compatible.

FIXED: A bug that caused QLab to sometimes crash when using the light dashboard.

FIXED: Displaying the integrated fade curve on the audio waveform will no longer hide the waveform on some macOS 12 systems.

FIXED: Deleting a cue will no longer sometimes send the selection to the top of the cue list.

FIXED: Instantaneous relative fades will now work again.

And the full change log is here: https://qlab.app/release-notes/5.4.1/

Best,

Chris