Escape command Cuelist

José Miguel Mayoral

Jan 21, 2023, 6:14:30 AM1/21/23
to QLab
Hi. I did it a long time ago but I don't remember how. I need to always have a projected video in loop. I have that video in a cuelist. I create another cuelist where the rest of the videos that I use for the event are, but I need to escape only from that Cuelist. I remember creating a command key that only affected that Cuelist but I don't remember how I did it. What is the best way to do what I need?
Thanks

micpool

Jan 21, 2023, 6:23:03 AM1/21/23
to QLab

Number the cuelist and trigger a network cue with the OSC message. /cue/{cue_number}/panic

Or

Trigger a fade (and stop) cue targetting the cue list

José Miguel Mayoral

Jan 21, 2023, 6:32:02 AM1/21/23
to QLab
Thank you so much!!