Homekit with QLab?

瀏覽次數:371 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

nizer

未讀,
2020年10月1日 下午1:23:282020/10/1
收件者:QLab
Anyone know how to use Homekit devices with QLab?

I found this but no longer exists.

brunocarne...@usp.br

未讀,
2020年10月1日 下午2:12:512020/10/1
收件者:QLab
Hey nizer,

I think you will have to roll out your own custom solution. I found this python library that you can use to simulate a HomeKit controller, then you will need to open a OSC port on the same script and use that for interaction with QLab. Does that work for you?

Bruno

Mark Nizer/Neisser

未讀,
2020年10月5日 中午12:47:312020/10/5
收件者:ql...@googlegroups.com
Sounds like a fun project. I will have a look when I get caught up. Thanks for the lead.

Active Media Group
State of the Art Internet and Multimedia
Mark Neisser

--
Contact support anytime: sup...@figure53.com
Follow QLab on Twitter: https://twitter.com/QLabApp

Patrick Spadrille

未讀,
2021年2月8日 下午1:09:362021/2/8
收件者:QLab
I'm very interested in that too. Have you found a solution?

Mark Nizer/Neisser

未讀,
2021年2月8日 下午1:21:322021/2/8
收件者:ql...@googlegroups.com
Not yet, but I haven’t tried yet. Believe or not I got busy not working :-)

Be glad to work on it with you.

Active Media Group
State of the Art Internet and Multimedia
Mark Neisser

Patrick Spadrille

未讀,
2021年2月8日 下午1:23:422021/2/8
收件者:QLab
I see what you mean🙂  I have no coding skills but i'm happy to help any way i can. Testing for example.

Patrick Spadrille

未讀,
2021年2月9日 清晨5:44:022021/2/9
收件者:QLab
I may have find an alternative using Homebridge and the Homebridge OSC plugin. I will try that today and let you know.

Patrick Spadrille

未讀,
2021年2月11日 上午9:35:132021/2/11
收件者:QLab

The homebridge OSC plugin seems to be a dead end so far. I haven't succeeded to make it works. Also it is not developed for 4 years and is quite limited as it is. (or could be). Does anybody have any other idea? That would be so great to have the possibility to control all the Homekit universe. The possibilities are infinite. Any genious programmer searching for of a good "pandemic" project? 😉

Patrick Spadrille

未讀,
2021年8月6日 凌晨1:17:212021/8/6
收件者:QLab
i wanted to let you know that i've found a solution to control Homekit devices with Qlab. It's possible thru an app walled HomeControl Menu. Basically this app gives you access to your Homekit device in the menu bar of your Mac. But it has  great advantage over the Home app that it is scriptable. So now, whit script cues, i can use any device or any scene from Home. That being said, it's definitely time consuming when you have a lot of cues and i would still loooooove to see a native implementation of Homekit in Qlab but for now, that will do the job.

jeppe...@gmail.com

未讀,
2023年1月29日 上午11:35:112023/1/29
收件者:QLab
Is there more info on how to do this online .. i would love to use some zigbee motors with qlab for battery driven curtains ?  Have also been looking at making it using wifi auduino with Millumin.. but like to Avoid 2,4 wifi stuff on stage ..

Home you have some links or expirience to share.. perhaps some examples.

Jeppe Denmark

回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄