Qlab 469 MTC Free wheeling after smpte stops

glp...@gmail.com

Jun 28, 2021, 11:15:35 AM6/28/21
to QLab
Hey All. Could someone explain what the circumstances are that cause Qlab smpte to free wheel when using MTC after my smpte stops? Using Smpte LTC from a Nuendo audio track into Qlab via a Focusrite Rednet PCIE setup. Converting to MTC with Lockstep on a Mac Mini that runs Qlab. Lockstep sends MTC out to a Presonus Audiobox Itwo into a Motu Midi Express routed back into the qlab mac mini via the Presonus.
I have some video's you can watch. I also installed the Timecode app which reads the Presonus Audiobox and it's display stops when smpte stops yet qlab still freewheels.

Thoughts?

This link shows me switching to LTC and the freewheeling stopping when I do.

This link shows the Nuendo smpte stripe as well.

Thanks
Gary

glp...@gmail.com

Jun 28, 2021, 1:52:00 PM6/28/21
to QLab
Screen Shot 2021-06-28 at 1.31.34 PM.png

I wonder if it is my Presonus audio box causing it grief. Don't know why my Audiobox Itwo is sending this out all the time. This is even with no input wired to it from our Motu Midi Express XT.