It's possible to copy or save light patch instruments?

henri...@hotmail.com

Mar 23, 2023, 4:33:14 PM3/23/23
to QLab
It's possible to copy or save light patch instruments?

Sam Kusnetz

Mar 24, 2023, 9:25:23 AM3/24/23
to ql...@googlegroups.com
On Mar 23, 2023 at 4:33:14 PM, henri...@hotmail.com <henri...@hotmail.com> wrote:
It's possible to copy or save light patch instruments?

Hello Henri

Can you tell us more about what you mean?

In QLab 5 you can import and export all workspace settings, which includes the light patch. You can access these features using the “Import…” and “Export…” buttons in the lower left corner of the workspace settings window.

Does that get you what you need?

Sam

Sam Kusnetz (he/him) | Figure 53

henri chalem

Mar 24, 2023, 9:46:06 AM3/24/23
to ql...@googlegroups.com
Thanks, Sam, I use Qlab 4.6, and at the end I find à way to do that.
I saved the project with the patch DMX address in template save mode.
After I open the project template, cleaned all cues and save the project in the save template again with the new name.
Each time I need to program a new show with the same patch DMX, I open this project.
Thanks a lot.

Henri Louis Chalem
Directer technique