Aja IOX3

theater ulm

May 30, 2022, 9:13:40 AM5/30/22
to QLab
Had anybody a experience with this IO Board ? with Live cam Input and 2 Screens? Is iz possible ?

Karlheinz

Sam Kusnetz

May 30, 2022, 11:20:26 AM5/30/22
to ql...@googlegroups.com
Hello Karl

AJA products are generally very high quality and well regarded, but QLab does not support them directly so I don’t believe you’ll be able to use it as a QLab video interface.

Best
Sam

Sam Kusnetz (he/him) | Figure 53

--
Contact support anytime: sup...@figure53.com
Follow QLab on Twitter: https://twitter.com/QLabApp

theater ulm

Jun 14, 2022, 12:09:54 PM6/14/22
to QLab
thanks for the answer. I have one Interface here for testing. I only can see 1 Cam Input. pity. do you have a tip with what I could realize this requirement

1 x SDI Cam Input

2 x SDI Monitor Output independent 2 differnet signals

all thru QLAB

Karlheinz

Sam Kusnetz

Jun 14, 2022, 12:13:23 PM6/14/22
to ql...@googlegroups.com
QLab support Blackmagic Designs devices, so to achieve that I would recommend a DeckLink Duo card in a Thunderbolt PCI enclosure, or one UltraStudio Recorder and two UltraStudio Monitors.

Best
Sam

Sam Kusnetz (he/him) | Figure 53

theater ulm