Pause not working

Asa Wember

Jul 3, 2024, 5:08:13 AM (2 days ago) Jul 3
to QLab
Hello -

I'm stuck programming a video show on QLab 4, with old hardware, and I'm experiencing an issue where content doesn't pause when I press pause.  I press pause, and in the workspace the counters stop & the green triangles turn to yellow pause icons, but the content continues to play on screens for 3-6 seconds.  QLab Remote disconnects for the duration of the hang.  Is there anything that can be done to ameliorate this?  It's driving the sound guy, with whom I'm sharing the workspace, absolutely crazy.   There have been a host of other playback related issues as well, but I've largely given up hope on them.  Thanks in advance.

- Asa