Video been dropped through Blackmagic ATEM TV Studio HD

v27rjh

Mar 6, 2023, 11:23:22 AM3/6/23
to QLab
Hi, I'm a newish user.
We are running for the first time my Mac Studio (latest OS) and lab 5 (latest SW) into 2 inputs of the Blackmagic ATEM (via Black magic updowncross converters) to ensure compatibility with all video formats/cues.

Every couple of minutes (not regular), we will get a 2-3 second blackout on either of the video channels whilst the same video cue is running. The Qlab Video output floating window is not showing any dropping out.  The video system exists for other uses and never does this normally.

Any pointers to rectify would be very helpful - 6 weeks until our first show (which will be in another venue and a different video system).

Thank you

Chris Ashworth

Mar 6, 2023, 11:27:00 AM3/6/23
to v27rjh, ql...@googlegroups.com
Hi there, thanks for your message and welcome!

For this particular question I think we can probably help more via troubleshooting at sup...@figure53.com

A good place to start is to contact us from inside QLab by going to:

- “Help” menu
- “Contact Support…”

And describe the issue you’ve seen in the window.

This will give us some starting information about your system, and we can go from there.

Best,
Chris