3 Cues with png images, how to transition between them?

Tony Sprague

May 25, 2022, 8:04:48 PM5/25/22
to QLab
I'm trying to setup a series of cues involving a series of png/jpg images and would like to cleanly transition between them without the images overlaying each other.  Trying to figure out what I need to insert to mimic the behavior of a stop cue on the audio side.

Here's the idea:
Image 1 --> Image --> ETC

Right now, I'm running into the issue where the images are laying on top of each other a I fire the cues.

I currently am using a video cue to add the images, should I try another style?  Thanks.

micpool

May 25, 2022, 10:36:37 PM5/25/22
to QLab

A stop cue is a stop cue. It stops whatever cue it targets, including audio and video cues. If you want hard cuts between your images set the triggers tab for each video cue to fade and stop peers in time 0.

Mic

Andy Kanturek

May 25, 2022, 10:50:31 PM5/25/22
to ql...@googlegroups.com
Take a look at the cue Triggers tab. You can stop previous cue with a short duration.  No need for stop cue.

On May 25, 2022, at 9:36 PM, micpool <m...@micpool.com> wrote:

--
Contact support anytime: sup...@figure53.com
Follow QLab on Twitter: https://twitter.com/QLabApp