Help Wanted: Qlab Professional who can score read

Andy Brick

Mar 15, 2023, 1:03:24 PM3/15/23
to QLab
Hello lovely Qlab people,

My name is Andy Brick.  I am the principal conductor, and executive producer of Game ON!  We are a touring symphonic video game music concert series that has performed with notable symphony orchestras in Asia, Europe and the United States (you can learn more about us in the links below)

We are currently looking for a Qlab Video Op. who can also score read who can be available for some of our upcoming concerts.

If you are interested, or know somebody that is interested, could you please email me at an...@andybrick.com

I look forward to hearing from you!

Kindly,
Principal Conductor and Executive Producer

GameON! Symphonic Concerts
—————————
Andy Brick

Andy Leviss

Mar 17, 2023, 8:01:57 AM3/17/23
to ql...@googlegroups.com
On Wed, Mar 15, 2023 at 1:03 PM Andy Brick <andy...@gmail.com> wrote:
We are currently looking for a Qlab Video Op. who can also score read who can be available for some of our upcoming concerts.

Hi, Andy! From what I can tell from Linked In, Game ON! appears to be based out of New York? As such, job postings are now legally required to include either an explicit pay rate or, at a minimum, good faith pay range. Can you please provide one?

For a better understanding of why this is such an important thing to do—for both employer and employee—even beyond the growing list of states and cities requiring it by law, this article is a great place to start: https://nonprofitaf.com/2020/09/not-showing-the-salary-range-in-job-postings-is-archaic-and-inequitable-so-why-do-we-keep-doing-it/

Thanks,
Another Andy