The TAO, and, the Kabbalah

Antti Ylikoski

Mar 28, 2021, 1:50:25 PM3/28/21
to Shen
Dr Tarver was interested in the Tao.  China s 5000 yrs old as a state.

Heres from the author ...

AJY

The EU

Mark Tarver

Apr 2, 2021, 5:56:03 AM4/2/21
to Shen
I am fascinated by this subject and plan to return to it as soon as I get through a lot of Shen-related stuff.  What is interesting is that in one of
my Taoist books there is a map of creation according to Taoism that looks very much like the  Tree of Life.   Years ago I attended a lecture
by a Hindu and there reproduced was the Tree of Life with Hindu God names.

One interesting feature about Taoism is that the map of creation is originally binary; yin and yang, which split to 4 (greater yang, lesser yang,
greater yin, lesser yin) and then into the 8 trigrams which form the basis of the 64 Hexagrams of the I Ching.  In the Wiccan tradition you'll find
the binary pattern repeated, male and female,  Horned God and consort,  and then the four elements and finally the 8 feasts being the cycle of the year.

The 5 elements in Chinese medicine came much later.

When you start to examine the patterns you'll find there is a deep harmony based on the binary number system running through much esoteric
literature.

Mark

Antti Ylikoski

Apr 2, 2021, 10:40:11 AM4/2/21
to qil...@googlegroups.com
There is a Sesam Open, a key, to the Bible, and the cabala.

The both poems that I sent, contain references to the Deep, the
Deepness.  The second sentence of the Bible

"Ve-HaEretz tohu va-bohu; va-Chosech al-peney Tehoim; ve-ruach Elohim
merachefet al-peney HaMayim"

"And the universe was empty and without form; and the Darkness was
upon the face of the Deepness, and the Spirit of G-d was moving over
the face of the waters"

the Deepness really means, exemplaris gratis, grave, obscure
iniquities, think what the Nazis and the Imperial Germans did in the
WWI and the WWII, and the HaShoah, the Holocaust.

And, to continue, the Earthsea trilogy by Usrsula K LeGuin has the
text

"The Old Powers of the Earth are not for the humans.  They are dark
and undying, and they hate the brief, bright light of our mortality"

A very clear, evident reference to the two poems.

To the author's knowledge the first sentence of the Bible

"Bereshit bara Elohim et HaEretz ve-et HaShemayim", "In the Beginning
G-d created the universe and the Heavens"

refers e g to the fact that the "angels" discovered the Planet Tellus
and the humankind about 6000 years ago, this is why the jewish
calendar has the year about 5700, and someone calculated the creation
happened some 6000 yeras ago.

It did not eventuate that some 6000 yrs ago there was a <Flash!
Orange smoke!> and the universe came into existence.   That one is a
flawed interpretation.

The hermeneutics are the science of the interpretation, and the
exegetics as well.

Dr AJY

Europe

Antti Ylikoski

Apr 2, 2021, 2:01:20 PM4/2/21
to Shen
This one seems OK, but needs the Sesam Open, the keys to the text.

The Tiferet == the Beauty == the life wholly based on the Word of G-d.

In some Kabbalah figurines, the Tiferet comes with black, because the
human beings never could achieve or execute, to do, the Tiferet.

Dr AJY

Antti Ylikoski

Apr 2, 2021, 2:02:31 PM4/2/21
to Shen