Shen under CLisp

dr.mt...@gmail.com

Mar 27, 2023, 1:00:36 PM3/27/23
to Shen
I was into downloading a new CLisp from repo and saw this warning

Can confirm that on Windows 10 64bit the Path Variable needed by Windows and all cmd programs on the system was destroyed.

and in 2019

WARNING: The default installation will wipe out your PATH variable.
The .exe format installers have now been removed. Please use the .zip format installers instead. They should not have this problem.

Right; um.  I decided against this one as the CLisp port is slower than SBCL. I may move my CLisp from my old machine to create an executable for S34.3.
SP users; 34.3 is installed over the cloud.
M.

dr.mt...@gmail.com

Mar 27, 2023, 1:14:11 PM3/27/23
to Shen
S34 under CLisp is now good.  As said I used my original CLisp.

M.