FTP 50?

瀏覽次數:39 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Mark Tarver

未讀,
2022年9月27日 上午9:04:112022/9/27
收件者:Shen
I've finally converged on a version which works the way I think it should.
Full testing remains to be done.   This program has had more iterations
than even Shen and is easily the most complex application I've written in
Shen.

ASSERT and RETRACT needs to be debugged and when they are we can wrap
this up for now.

Reasoning for equality is another matter and requires unordered paramodulation
which is fabulously inefficient.   Room for much improvement there.

However I do need to get back to Yggdrasil and will pause FTP there.

 Also personal matters call and I will not be working flat out as I have during
the past month.

Mark
回覆所有人
回覆作者