announcement: Shen development from late 2021

Mark Tarver

Jul 21, 2021, 8:12:34 AM7/21/21
to Shen
Dear All,

I promised there would be an important announcement respecting Shen on the 21st and this is it.  The Shen website now contains a video recording outlining the new line of development. Go to the Shen language homepage to learn more.

Mark

Boring Coder

Jul 22, 2021, 2:40:27 PM7/22/21
to Shen
Can't wait.

Mark Tarver

Jul 24, 2021, 3:52:44 AM7/24/21
to Shen
There is certain amount of finger twiddling I'm afraid as the legal stuff comes through.  These bureaucratic processes can be very slow.

Mark

Bruno Deferrari

Jul 24, 2021, 10:13:18 AM7/24/21
to qil...@googlegroups.com
On Thu, Jul 22, 2021 at 3:40 PM Boring Coder <coder...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Can't wait.

Same! I have been very eagerly awaiting for the new release of the
book and kernel.
> --

BD

Francis Lee

Jul 25, 2021, 9:01:50 AM7/25/21
to qil...@googlegroups.com
I do hope the e-publishing thing goes well; eyesight isn't what it used to be - reading from a book is strenuous.

On the other hand, with a 21-inch monitor .....

Best Regards,

Francis Lee