beating Long Covid

Mark Tarver

Feb 15, 2023, 8:57:45 PM2/15/23
to Shen
The guy who's fixing my machine is the guy who built it.  Until it comes back, I'm twiddling my thumbs a bit.  His latest message is he's looking at it and will be back soon.  I'm betting the graphics card and hopefully not the HDD.

In the meantime, physical restoration goes on.  It's long Covid I'm dealing with  and I'm definitely winning and thought I'd share a few tips.  I'm talking to young people in their 20s who tell me they caught it and are in some cases still not recovered; one guy now has asthma.

When I caught it I went back to the gym and did weights.  I gained 20lb during my period of being an invalid.   Turning up at odd times I found I could not use the weights room and paid for full membership to do so which entitled me to free classes and I signed up for yoga.

I did yin yoga which empasies deep postures held  for a long time and it was killing.  My first class was followed by three hours in bed.  But this actually released a lot of stuff though the sessions were tough.  I also started taking sweet wormwood, a powerful herbal that is actually poisonous in excess but which subverts viral replication.  It provoked a great release of gunk from the lungs and a fever.   I also used a bioresonance machine at 1000 Hz.

I've returned to tai chi and my new club is a martial arts club; the head guy trains cage fighters.   This is an old interest from 20 years ago.   Back then, when I started, I had no somatic intelligence.  That is, my ability to learn movement was very poor.  I learnt that acdemics exercises only one part of the brain and my brain was lazy.  Over years that somatic memory improved and so I should, if I choose, progress more quickly.

One guy I studied under (not a nice guy btw, I left), demonstrated something to me I never forgot.   He showed me a punch with and without qi.  His non-qi punch was nothing great.  But the qi punch was something else.  I remember relaxing and the punch went through you like a wave hurting your internal organs.  If you resisted it felt that a lash from a whip.  Weird aspect is that the punch was delivered from 3" and when I looked down I saw a wave travelling from his feet up his body, down his arm and into me.

Diet is Atkins;  emphasise animal protein, fruit and veg.   This is to burn off the fat but also carbs seem to be quickly followed by dizziness, exhaustion and mental malaise.
Avoid alchohol and sweet stuff.

Long Covid seems to activate dormant illnesses or illnesses which you thought were long gone.   People seem to have different problems.  My combination works for me; it might not work for others.

M.

Mark Tarver

Feb 16, 2023, 11:59:46 AM2/16/23
to Shen
I felt I needed to add this rider.  Sweet wormwood is poisonous if taken in excess, so be advised that if you take it you take it under your
responsibility.   If in doubt consult with a qualified herbalist.

Wormwood should only be taken under the supervision of a professional. It should always be taken in small doses as directed and for no longer than four weeks at a time.

M.