the dark cloud gathering over us

Mark Tarver

Oct 25, 2022, 9:35:46 AM10/25/22
to Shen
A lot of my time this month has been taken up with the practical
repercussions of the world crisis that is engulfing us.  Everybody,
my friends in the UK and Americans writing to me across the Atlantic
are affected by it and are making plans to try to meet it.

I was 4 years old at the time of the Cuban missile crisis and IMO
this is more dangerous.   The American president is a dotard who
is manipulated by the military-industrial complex into a dangerous
game of brinksmanship.  It is quite obvious that this power wishes
to prolong the Ukrainian war for the purpose of profit and the Nordstream
2 incident shows how far these players are willing to go.

Now the Americans have moved their best division close to the
Romainian-Ukraine border and there is talk of Amercian troops
entering Ukraine near Lviv to prevent the Russians cutting off the
flow of arms to Ukraine (thus ending the war).  There is also talk
of a 'dirty' nuclear bomb.

We are in a time ruled by madmen whose greed for money and power
outweighs humanity and common sense.  If we avoid a nuclear exchange
it is certain that the wolrd order that nearly all of you have known since you
were born will change fundamentally.  IMO it will not favour the West.

I think we all have to do our part to obviate disaster though it is hard to see
what one can against powers of this scale.

I hope to be back to making vids and code next month.

Mark