Bilgehan Nevruz

Jul 14, 2017, 3:27:07 AM7/14/17
to Qiime 1 Forum
Is there any tutorial for fastq files from beginning. I have some fastq files downloaded from ebi.ac.uk, and i ended up with 2 fastq files ( SRR4125124_1.fastq , SRR4125124_2.fastq ) which are attached.

This isn't my experiment, i don't know the DNA primers which were used, i don't know the sample ids, i don't have map file. Am i downloading wrong thing?

I tried, extract_barcodes.py but i couldn't decide what should be the barcode length. After i did as default (bcl -6), i tried split_libraries_fastq.py. There was no problem until core_diversity_analyses.py . That module works with map file.

Yoshiki Vázquez Baeza

Jul 17, 2017, 12:58:54 PM7/17/17
to Qiime 1 Forum
Hello,

This would be a better question for the EBI support team and maybe even for the original uploaders of the data so that you can get a better understanding of the data.

Thanks!

Yoshiki.