2D plot Legend

Prasanth S

Apr 4, 2018, 7:58:42 AM4/4/18
to Qiime 1 Forum
Hi all,

In Qiime Is it possible to add legends and labels in PCoA 2d plots ?

For Example , please find the attached file .
2d_PCoA_NPS.png

Colin Brislawn

Apr 4, 2018, 2:31:44 PM4/4/18
to Qiime 1 Forum
Good morning Prasanth,

All the options for that script are listed here:

To answer your question, no, there is not a way to add labels to points or move around the legend in Qiime 1.

Colin

Prasanth S

Apr 5, 2018, 1:27:18 AM4/5/18
to Qiime 1 Forum
Thank you colin for your reply.

How we identify the samples and groups based on colors in 2d plots ?

Colin Brislawn

Apr 5, 2018, 2:37:00 PM4/5/18
to Qiime 1 Forum
Have you made the plots yet? When you open up the .html file and hover your mouse pointer over a data point, it will show you the sample name and metadata category of that sample.

It will look like this:

I'm not sure how they added that legend. Maybe they added it after they made the graph using another program.

Colin