differential_abundance.py -d option does not give MA plots

Jose

Dec 10, 2015, 10:34:47 AM12/10/15
to Qiime 1 Forum
Hello

I am working with differential_abundace.py in QIIME 9 and the -d option (or the --DESeq2_diagnostic_plots for that matter) and I only obtain a txt file with lots of statistics but not the MA plot.

Here is my code in QIIME VB 9:

differential_abundance.py -i otu_table_mc2_w_tax.biom -o diff_otus_lean_vs_obese.txt -m mapping_wheat_only.txt -c Group -x Lean -y Obese_control --DESeq2_diagnostic_plots.

Attached is the mapping file and the otu_table I obtained from pick_open_reference_otus.py. Interestingly, validate-table gives me the attached error (I say interestingly because even though it does not like the OTU table I still get the statistics from the script differential_abundance.py.

Thanks a lot for any suggestion to obtain the MA plots!

Cheers

Jose

Validate biom wheat.JPG
mapping_wheat_only.txt
otu_table_mc2_w_tax.biom

Jose

Dec 12, 2015, 3:16:03 PM12/12/15
to Qiime 1 Forum
Hi everyone,

Sorry for bothering again but I was hoping someone can help me out with this issue with the -d option in differential_abundance.py!!

Thanks for any suggestion.

Jose