Installing SortMeRNA and Sumaclust

Adam Bigott

Apr 4, 2016, 2:08:38 PM4/4/16
to Qiime 1 Forum
I was wondering how to install SortMeRNA and Sumaclust into qiime if I am running it through oracle vm virtualbox.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Colin Brislawn

Apr 4, 2016, 5:52:52 PM4/4/16
to Qiime 1 Forum
Hello Adam,

What version of qiime are you using? (You can find out by running print_qiime_config.py)
I ask because newer versions of qiime should include SortMeRNA and Sumaclust.

Colin

Adam Bigott

Apr 4, 2016, 6:21:19 PM4/4/16
to Qiime 1 Forum
Dear Colin,

I checked my config and I do in fact have it. I think I just came across an old (or possibly inaccurate) reference to it not being part of the base install.

Colin Brislawn

Apr 4, 2016, 7:56:17 PM4/4/16
to Qiime 1 Forum
Great!
If you have any other questions, feel free to post another thread.

Colin