Core diversity analysis - VisibleDeprecationWarning

Alexis Walker

May 10, 2016, 7:30:07 PM5/10/16
to Qiime 1 Forum

Hello,

I am trying to run the core_diversity_analyses.py and, although I get output files I keep getting:

/macqiime/anaconda/lib/python2.7/site-packages/numpy/core/fromnumeric.py:2507: VisibleDeprecationWarning: `rank` is deprecated; use the `ndim` attribute or function instead. To find the rank of a matrix see `numpy.linalg.matrix_rank`.

  VisibleDeprecationWarning)

I checked into this and previous problems that are similar said that it requires a download of scipy 0.15, but I am already running this version. Any thoughts?

Thanks!

Alexis

Kyle Bittinger

May 12, 2016, 10:56:48 PM5/12/16
to Qiime 1 Forum
Alexis,

Could you send a more complete error message, or is that all you get?  If I can pinpoint what is triggering the warning, I can forward this to the author of the code in question.