How can we find our qibla direction?

Ilknur Taskent

Feb 27, 2022, 8:32:19 AM2/27/22
to Qibla Finder
The biggest problem of Muslims who go to foreign countries or cities is the difficulties in determining the qibla direction. Because one of the conditions of prayer is to face the direction of the qibla. If the person who is going to pray does not face the qibla, that prayer will not be fulfilled. That's why the qibla direction is very important.

We can use today's internet technology to accurately determine the qibla direction. We can find our qibla direction with the help of online maps. By enabling the location service on mobile devices, we can find our qibla direction by logging into the qibla finder site. The ideal address for this would be Find the Qibla. This study, which gives your qibla direction correctly, will also give you the qibla degree required for the compass. You can easily find your qibla direction by going to the address below: