Workshop reminder: 4/26 - 29 Lake Martin, AL

Qiang Huang

Jan 20, 2022, 12:54:43 PMJan 20
to qiang-huang-a-...@googlegroups.com

Having trouble viewing the message? Click here to see the web version.

My Blog       My Website       My Workshops       My Email

Workshop Reminder

I have recovered well from my surgeries and soon I will start to teach painting workshops. On April 26 - 29 I plan to teach a 4-day plein air painting workshop at the Tallapoosa School of Art at Lake Martin Alabama. At this moment we have 2 openings. If you are interested in learning my plein air painting techniques, please visit: http://www.tallapoosaworkshops.com/ for information and signing up. I am looking forward to painting together with you.

Thank you for viewing my art,

Qiang

Covid-19 may stop my workshops, but not my DVDs and online teaching. Click the images below to order

My "Painter's Guide" app (Free)

My Demo and Podcast

Live with Eric Rhoads #172

Plein Air Podcast #189