Announcement: Qiang's Zoom Workshop

Qiang Huang

Jan 31, 2021, 4:55:29 PM1/31/21
to qiang-huang-a-...@googlegroups.com

Having trouble viewing the message? Click here to see the web version.

My Blog       My Website       My Workshops       My Email

Zoom Workshop: Studio Oil Painting Process

I am very excited and happy to announce: I am ready to teach a painting workshop on Zoom. The title of the workshop will be "Studio Oil Landscape Painting Process". I will meet the class 5 times on every Monday in March. I will use these group meetings to present, demo, and critique. This will be a highly interactive workshop. I will give assignments, and set up individual Zoom meetings with each student to discuss and give tips specifically. The workshop is limited to 15 students, and the registration will be on the basis of first come first served. For detailed information and registration, please visit: Qiang Huang's Zoom Workshop.

Thank you for viewing my art,

Qiang

Covid-19 may stop my workshops, but not my DVDs and online teaching. Click the images below to order

My "Painter's Guide" app (Free)

My Demo and Podcast

Live with Eric Rhoads #172

Plein Air Podcast #189