Qiang's painting for today: Monument Velley 2

Qiang Huang

Jul 18, 2021, 3:24:00 PM7/18/21
to qiang-huang-a-...@googlegroups.com

Having trouble viewing the message? Click here to see the web version.

My Blog       My Website       My Workshops       My Email

Monument Valley 2

I have taken many photos during our recent RV trip. This is my first studio painting based on one of the photos. The purpose of this painting is to re-present the color scheme that the Nature demonstrated in front of my camera. I don't think I can create, but I can simply document what has happened.

Thank you for viewing my art,

Qiang

Covid-19 may stop my workshops, but not my DVDs and online teaching. Click the images below to order

My "Painter's Guide" app (Free)

My Demo and Podcast

Live with Eric Rhoads #172

Plein Air Podcast #189