Qiang's painting for today: Portrait demo in San Angelo

Qiang Huang

Nov 1, 2020, 8:48:39 PM11/1/20
to qiang-huang-a-...@googlegroups.com

Having trouble viewing the message? Click here to see the web version.

My Blog       My Website       My Workshops       My Email

Portrait demo in San Angelo

9" x 12" oil on board     Sold

I wasn't prepare doing a portrait demo in San Angelo. It was cold and windy, but many demo artists were brave and painting in the cold wind. I decided to take it easy. I stayed indoors and did this portrait. The light was not ideal for a portrait, but it was interesting. I did a monochrome so I was able to concentrate on drawing and value only without worrying I might not have enough time to finish. My hand was rusty, but the result was not bad.

Thank you for viewing my art,

Qiang

Covid-19 may stop my workshops, but not my DVDs and online teaching. Click the images below to order

My "Painter's Guide" app (Free)

My Demo and Podcast

Live with Eric Rhoads #172

Plein Air Podcast #189