Workshop in Tuscany Italy

Qiang Huang

Aug 12, 2021, 10:48:39 AM8/12/21
to qiang-huang-a-...@googlegroups.com

Having trouble viewing the message? Click here to see the web version.

My Blog       My Website       My Workshops       My Email

Workshop Reminder: Tuscany Italy

I have resumed my in-person workshop teaching. So far I have taught two. I am expecting a third one, which will be at Vinci, Italy. I am so looking forward to visiting and teaching at this special place of Tuscany. Vinci is the home town of Leonardo da Vinci. I feel so honored to be close to the Master. If you happen to have time, love art and Italy. The workshop/retreat will be a great opportunity for you. Please check the webpage: https://www.artescapeitaly.com/qianghuang for detailed information and registration. We still have a few openings. I am looking forward to meeting you, and sharing my painting approaches with you.

Thank you for viewing my art,

Qiang

Covid-19 may stop my workshops, but not my DVDs and online teaching. Click the images below to order

My "Painter's Guide" app (Free)

My Demo and Podcast

Live with Eric Rhoads #172

Plein Air Podcast #189