New Workshop Announcement

Qiang Huang

Jul 17, 2021, 12:21:04 PMJul 17
to qiang-huang-a-...@googlegroups.com

Having trouble viewing the message? Click here to see the web version.

My Blog       My Website       My Workshops       My Email

Workshop Announcement: Huntsville in August

I have just finished a one-month long RV camping trip in Texas, New Mexico, and Utah. Now I am ready for work. I would like to announce that I will teach a 4 - day painting workshop at Huntsville Fine Art Museum. We still have a couple of openings. If you are interested in learning how I push paints around. Please visit Qiang's Huntsville Workshop for more info, and signing up. I am looking forward to painting together with you.

Thank you for viewing my art,

Qiang

Covid-19 may stop my workshops, but not my DVDs and online teaching. Click the images below to order

My "Painter's Guide" app (Free)

My Demo and Podcast

Live with Eric Rhoads #172

Plein Air Podcast #189