New Zoom Workshop

Qiang Huang

Aug 23, 2021, 11:55:31 AM8/23/21
to qiang-huang-a-...@googlegroups.com

Having trouble viewing the message? Click here to see the web version.

My Blog       My Website       My Workshops       My Email

New Zoom workshop in September

I would like to announce a new workshop I will teach soon: "Painterly Figurative". You probably have noticed that the workshops I have been teaching for more than a decade were either still life or landscape. Now I am ready to share my figurative techniques. I will use this One-Day Zoom class to introduce how I handle human forms to achieve sensitive and accurate drawings, and then how to use expressive brush work to obtain a loose but convincing presentation of figures on canvas. If you are interested in my painting techniques, please check: http://www.qh-art.com/zoom-workshop-figurative.html to sign up. I will show you my approaches, which are tangible and working.

Thank you for viewing my art,

Qiang

Covid-19 may stop my workshops, but not my DVDs and online teaching. Click the images below to order

My "Painter's Guide" app (Free)

My Demo and Podcast

Live with Eric Rhoads #172

Plein Air Podcast #189