Qiang's painting for today: Albert's Trees

Qiang Huang

Mar 20, 2024, 7:11:50 PMMar 20
to qiang-huang-a-...@googlegroups.com

Albert's Trees

12" x 16" Oil on Board

I am hosting an oil painting workshop for a Master artist Albert Handell in Austin, TX. Albert has done a wonderful demo today. I was amazed by his palette knife technique and his impressive palette of exotic colors. Besides helping Albert and all workshop attending artists with their logistical needs, I got chance to paint a little as well. This is what I did today. I always thought painting trees is not my cup of tea, but I liked what I have learned.

Thank you for viewing my art,

Qiang

Copyrights © QH Art Studio All Rights Reserved