Qiang's new video on YouTube: "Painting from a photo demo"

Qiang Huang

Dec 16, 2020, 1:23:17 PM12/16/20
to qiang-huang-a-...@googlegroups.com

Having trouble viewing the message? Click here to see the web version.

My Blog       My Website       My Workshops       My Email

New Video: "Painting from a photo demo"

    Click Here to watch the video

I did another zoom demo on Monday (Dec 14). This demo was organized by the Working Artists Forum in Easton MD. Since this demo was for a specific group, I did not announce it. However, you can watch the complete demo on YouTube now. The link is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQupKbChHVc&t=173s. Please enjoy it.

Thank you for viewing my art,

Qiang

Covid-19 may stop my workshops, but not my DVDs and online teaching. Click the images below to order

My "Painter's Guide" app (Free)

My Demo and Podcast

Live with Eric Rhoads #172

Plein Air Podcast #189