Qiang's 2021 painting calendar is available

Qiang Huang

Nov 21, 2020, 1:15:45 PM11/21/20
to qiang-huang-a-...@googlegroups.com

Having trouble viewing the message? Click here to see the web version.

My Blog       My Website       My Workshops       My Email

2021 Painting Calendar

I have made a 2021 desk calendar with 13 of my painting images. You may view all the calendar images at http://www.qh-art.com/calendar-2021.html. The year 2020 is so sad. So far more than 254,000 Americans have died of Covid 19. The country is so divided. We Need More Love.

The calendar is $10 each. If you purchase before the Black Friday (November 27), you will get 20% off. Please allow me some time (before Christmas for sure) to ship the calendar to you. I will place my batch order based on the number of orders right before Thanksgiving, then send to you individually. Thank you so much for supporting my art.

Thank you for viewing my art,

Qiang

Covid-19 may stop my workshops, but not my DVDs and online teaching. Click the images below to order

My "Painter's Guide" app (Free)

My Demo and Podcast

Live with Eric Rhoads #172

Plein Air Podcast #189