Qiang's painting for today: Spring in the woods

Qiang Huang

Apr 11, 2021, 6:22:38 PM4/11/21
to qiang-huang-a-...@googlegroups.com

Having trouble viewing the message? Click here to see the web version.

My Blog       My Website       My Workshops       My Email

Spring in the woods

8" x 10", oil on board

Painting green is a challenge. I picked a photo that show all kinds of greens: the house with a green roof, The trees with fresh green leaves in the spring time, and the green grass in shadow and in light. I have spent two days on this small painting. It feels my handling of green colors has got more sensitive. All the efforts during the pandemic isolation have shown some effects. I am enchanted.

Thank you for viewing my art,

Qiang

Covid-19 may stop my workshops, but not my DVDs and online teaching. Click the images below to order

My "Painter's Guide" app (Free)

My Demo and Podcast

Live with Eric Rhoads #172

Plein Air Podcast #189