Qiang's painting for today: A Gray Day

Qiang Huang

Mar 11, 2022, 5:33:09 PMMar 11
to qiang-huang-a-...@googlegroups.com

Having trouble viewing the message? Click here to see the web version.

My Blog       My Website       My Workshops       My Email

A Gray Day

9" x 12" oil on board

I admit I don't have much of experience of painting this kind of white flowers, so I struggled, but I did enjoy playing with the gray colors. Life is not always colorful, we had so many gray days. Sometimes, I feel depressed, and scared. They are all parts of life. We might not always feel happy and comfortable, but those gray days teach us. They are opportunities of learning. I say thanks to my gray days.

Thank you for viewing my art,

Qiang

Covid-19 may stop my workshops, but not my DVDs and online teaching. Click the images below to order

My "Painter's Guide" app (Free)

My Demo and Podcast

Live with Eric Rhoads #172

Plein Air Podcast #189