Qiang's painting for today: Mission Espada

Qiang Huang

Dec 3, 2020, 1:32:08 PM12/3/20
to qiang-huang-a-...@googlegroups.com

Having trouble viewing the message? Click here to see the web version.

My Blog       My Website       My Workshops       My Email

Mission Espada

6" x 8" on board     Sold

This is a small painting I did in November. Although it is small, I have spent quite a few days to finish it. I have found recently that my painting process has been prolonged significantly. I have been thinking and seeing more, and found more stuff I don't know. I have spent long time figuring out the color I should use for the wall of the Mission Espada. We all rely on our intuition to paint. However, if you start to see the intuition gradually turn into a rational process, we start to understand. If your intuition is still a merciful phenomenon, it means you have not understood.

Thank you for viewing my art,

Qiang

Covid-19 may stop my workshops, but not my DVDs and online teaching. Click the images below to order

My "Painter's Guide" app (Free)

My Demo and Podcast

Live with Eric Rhoads #172

Plein Air Podcast #189