Qiang's announcement: paintings on AAC magazine

Qiang Huang

Dec 15, 2022, 2:20:45 PM12/15/22
to qiang-huang-a-...@googlegroups.com

My paintings on American Art Collector

Video

Some of my still life paintings will be shown on the January 2023 issue of the American Art Collector Magazine. I have received copies of magazine this morning and made (my first time) a YouTube Shorts video to brag about what I have done. I have been keeping telling myself that bragging is not a good thing since the ego is the source of all suffering. I think I will suffer for sure because I had this bad karma today.

Thank you for viewing my art,

Qiang

Copyrights © QH Art Studio All Rights Reserved