Qiang's video for today: 2022 paintings

Qiang Huang

Dec 30, 2022, 6:26:38 PM12/30/22
to qiang-huang-a-...@googlegroups.com

2022 Paintings

Video

Happy New Year to all of you. This video contains almost all the paintings I have done in the year of 2022. As matter of fact, I do not consider I personally did all those paintings. They are all manifestations of the Devine. Usually, people talk about the new year’s resolution at this time. We want to use what we’ve learned and hope to correct the path of life toward a better direction. 2022 is a special year for the world, and it is the first year after I survived the cancer. I have learned tremendously. If I consider to have a new year resolution, I will say I will try my best to live. Business, career, and personal achievements are all start to fade away. The only thing left is sincerely living. Be a sincere witness with gratitude to experience the beauty of the real Art of the universe.

Thank you for viewing my art,

Qiang

Copyrights © QH Art Studio All Rights Reserved